Subject: [Leica] Re: Q for the 75 Summlux-M shooters...
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 17:04:17 -0400

I have the 75 'lux and use it often. It is handholdable at lower speeds
than my 90 and fast as well. It does not replace either my 50 (I'd never
give up a 50) or the 90, but I use the 90 less.

My most common use for it is portraits or when my Noctilux is a little "short".

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
 		      			  <kwilcox@gfn.org>