Subject: Re: [Leica] Where We Post From
From: Dante Stella <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 20:20:34 -0400 (EDT)

I am currently posting from Detroit, a small country 100km north of
Toledo, Ohio, USA.  Detroit and Windsor, Ontario form parts of the Greater
Detroit-Windsor Coprosperity Sphere, which sits on both sides of the
straits.

I have lived here on and off for 23 years, and before today, I lived in
Yokosuka, Madrid, London, San Francisco, Perugia (Italy), Ann Arbor, and
Washington, D.C.

Dante