Subject: [Leica] Re: Where We Post From
From: "David L. Duff" <duffdl@qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 06:46:04 +0000

    Well, I'm just 15 miles south of Mark in Oregon City, OR, USA.
Portland is a suburb of Oregon City, as it was here first. San
Francisco, CA had to come here and register their charter to become a
city as OC was then the (occupied) territorial capital. I've been here
just over 14 years, having previously lived near Missoula, Montana
(1-1/2 years), and Boise, Idaho (29 years) where I was raised.
    I consider myself a Northwesterner (of the US of course), tho' I was
hatched in Kansas, near OZ, before it moved to AUStralia, and lived a
few months in Branson, Missouri before it became famous.
    Been, a medical (ophthalmic) photographer for over 18 years, and a
Leica-user since 1994, with a two year hiatus ending just a couple of
months ago, when I was given a loan by my loving wife to pick up an M6.
(Read steep-interest, with all sorts of loan-shark hoops to jump).
    Regards, David Duff.

Mark Rabiner queried,
> I'm here in Portland Oregon on the upper left hand coast of the USA.
I've lived