Subject: [Leica] Where we post from
From: Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 12:13:37 -0700

I've been in Vancouver, BC, Canada for 30 years. Before that in
Edmonton, Alberta; before that in Peace River, Grimshaw and McLennan,
all in northern Albera; before that in farm country (no electricity,
telephones or running water) about 30 miles NW of Edmonton; and got
there as a pre-school hatchling from Hamburg, Germany.

I also worked a year in München, Germany at a time in my life when
disposable income went pretty much totally into beer, film and
skiing. München was very good for that.

Early on I used various roll film cameras, but got started with Leicas in 1962.

- --
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
  /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com