Subject: [Leica] Where We Post From
From: "Kenneth T. Lassiter" <kenlass@gate.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 21:33:23 -0400

I post from Boynton Beach, FL, (USA) when I am home but I have
posted from wherever I am traveling -- Chicago, NY, Michigan,
Australia, or Europe.  I still have my first M3 but seldom use
it anymore.  Mostly I use M6 for people and street photography
and R7 for nature, landscape and wildlife photography.

I retired from Kodak in 1993 after 36 years there and began
consulting.  Most of my work involves writing about photography,
photographers and photo education and organizing events.  My
clients are in Michigan, California and Australia at present.

 One assignment I have coming up is to do an interview with Tina
Manley for Photographers Forum magazine.  The current issue out
now has an interview I did with Jay Maisel.

I'm afraid my clients need to me spend more time on the computer
than with my Leica.  But I do get photos published on a regular
basis.  I look forward to scanning the LUG Digest everyday.

Ken Lassiter

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Where We Post From)