Subject: Re: [Leica] Anthony' photos
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 09:36:29 +0200

Go to the Security tab of "Options", use the Customize (hope it's the real
button label as I translate this from the French version), look for the
"Script" section and choose Disable. The popup windows are not Java but
Javascript related.

All the best,

- ---
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)