Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Where We Post From
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 09:57:47 -0400

One would hope that finally, 30-40 years after the fact, most of us have
come to realize that many of those who served in the war in Indochina,
and many of those who opposed the war and avoided service - and was in
the later group - did what they did in order to fulfill what they saw as
their "civic responsibility" and or "moral duty."

And no, not all who served, or all who "dodged" service, did so for
moral reasons or to fulfill their civic duty...Many served did so simply
because they got caught up in the draft, and many dodged the draft
simply because they didn't want to go to war.

How about getting back to Leicas?

B. D.