Subject: [Leica] Another Leica Sighting
From: Don Lawrence <DLawrence@fkp.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 10:41:47 -0500

Recently purchased this interesting book.
Shooting Stars: favorite photos taken by classic celebrities
Include photos taken by Jerry Lewis, Dean Martin, John Wayne... taken with
Leica.
Some Contax RF and Rollei too.
Here the link to Powell's

http://www.bookfinder.com/search/?st=rs&ac=dp&qi=DS,H54qOLEdpsidLeYHpKrwDS,S
b.YHp:88:123:0:0&bs=powells&bu=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Epowells%2Ecom%2Fcgi%2Dbin%
2Fpartner%3Fpartner_id%3D338%26cgi%3Dsearch%2Fsearch%26searchtype%3Disbn%26s
earchfor%3D1575440776&oh=1

Don

>Well, when I go get my mail today, in my box is a CD, "Miles Davis at
Newport