Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Where We Post From
From: Richard Comen <rpcomen@mcn.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 08:39:05 -0700

I volunteered for service in WWII, and served on the battleship North
Carolina in the South Pacific. I thought Mr Hitler and mr Tojo had to be
stopped. During the Vietnam war I had a house in Puerto Vallarta Mexico and
encouraged my sons to use it if the draft caught up with them. I was the
same American but I felt the Vietnam war should never have been entered. To
protest was my civic responsibility. My sons protesting was their civic
responsibility. The opinions of the people is what a  democracy should be
based upon. This having been said I must now say that this subject will do
very little to enhance my photographic skills.

Richard
Mendocino CA

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Where We Post From)
Reply from Richard Comen <rpcomen@mcn.org> (Re: [Leica] Re: Where We Post From)