Subject: [Leica] Change of screen name
From: Gerry Walden <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 16:56:26 +0100

Thank you all for your suggestions. I was/am using Eudora but at the moment
it is a pain as I have to sign on with AOL and then switch to Eudora. I had
hoped I had found the solution with AOL web email but it is an even bigger
pain, and so (as you may have noticed) I am back to
'gerrywalden@cwcom.net'. Just to clarify, for me AOL works out about half
the price of any other email provider here in the UK and is therefore the
one I use for everything else.

Gerry