Subject: [Leica] for crying out loud children
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 14:58:23 -0400 (EDT)

>What I am surprised at, is your LUG name. Henry Posner/B&H Photo-Video.
>It seems like you are advertising that what you say on the LUG is the
>position of B&H Photo-Video.
>
>So here you are on this well seasoned list, with a "B&H Photo-Video"
>banner Is this a subtile form of spam Henry?

for crying out loud leave the guy alone. or at least make your insults
on topic, some examples:

"you sir could not focus a 12mm voigtlander in full sun with 1600 speed
film!"

"I wouldn't trust you to clip the leader for a iiic!"

"why should anybody listen to you? you don't know a snooky from a nookie!"

we must strictly enforce a leica-taunts-only policy.

whether or not anybody likes mr. posner isn't going to have an impact on
whether anybody buys leica goodies from there, and if everbody on the lug
stops shopping there b&h isn't going to fire him because he has an opinion
one way or the other about something unrelated to photography.

if you have something nasty to say to someone, email it to them.

kc

is it just me or is this list getting ruder?

i leave you with a rare portrait of me, taken by LUGger jim shulman on a
trip to some pawn shop or other to look for leica gear. at the moment the
photo was taken i was conducting an experiment to see just how far past E
on the gas guage actually meant "empty" (i found out). so we sat by the
side of the road photographing one another. yum.

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/sputter.jpg

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] for crying out loud children)