Subject: [Leica] Leica Day
From: Henry Posner/B&H Photo-Video <henryp@bhphotovideo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 15:36:14 -0400

On Monday, July 16th, B&H is sponsoring a Leica Day event which will
include discounted prices on ALL new Leica & Minox products. In the past
these discounts were limited to retail store sales, but for this event, the
discount will be available to all store, phone, e-mail and fax orders dated
July 16, 2001. (Due to technical limitations we cannot reconfigure the web
site for a one-day event, so the discount will not be reflected in web sales.)

Leica technicians will be on hand in our Manhattan store all day to answer
every technical question.

We would like to make this offer available to LUG members.

While our contract with Leica prohibits us from advertising the actual
quantity of discount, in the past it has ben 10% off our usual selling
price. I have no reason to think this event will be otherwise. All Leica
products are Leica-USA warranted. B&H does not carry Leica "grey market"
gear. All other Leica offers, rebates, etc., remain in effect.

This is a one-day event. To qualify, the sale must be dated 07/16/01.
- --
regards,
Henry Posner
Director of Sales and Training