Subject: RE: [Leica] "Folks"
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 17:01:20 -0400

At 04:29 PM 7/11/01 -0400, you wrote:
>  Are you sure that if you defame someone
>(or commit some other crime while using B&H facilities) that your employer
>has NO legal responsibility at all?

Come on, guys!  I, for one, am glad to have Henry here with all of his
knowledge about things Leica and announcements of Leica days at B&H.  Don't
run him off!!

I have no affiliations with B&H except that I buy all of my film,
chemicals, slide mounts, file pages and some of my Leicas there.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com