Subject: RE: [Leica] leica photos of politicians (getting back on topic he re)
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 20:14:17 -0500

Kyle,

You know better than to post images. It'll cool everyone down. Make us
passive and content, knowing that we belong to a "photography" based list.

Stick to prose and opinions, particulary those about politics and religion.
Stir the fire, mate. Don't quench it with actual photographic images.

Dave

BTW, damn fine images, every one. Made me forget what all the hubbub was
about.