Subject: Re: [Leica] "Folks"
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 20:07:36 -0700

Tim Atherton wrote:
> [...]
and tonics and a laptop?   (well, I know Ted does <grin> , but the rest of

Aw gee Tim, you had to go spoil the image they have of an ol' fart slaving
away carrying around a half dozen Leica's and shooting his life away at the
ripe old age of 72! :-)

hell now I wont be able to have them on about how hard I work as they'll
just say ....... "hell he's into the gin again! ;-):-) :-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant