Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Where We Post From
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 09:41:05 -0400

Damn, George, there is really a danger that you will take this thread
and list off toward a land where people really THINK about their
photography and what it means, rather than about their cameras and how
cool they look...;-)...Because you are right on the money  - IMHO - in
terms of describing the place that ones view of personal integrity,
honor, belief, etc., plays in ones photographic vision - assuming one
has photographic vision. And one certainly doesn't have to have
photographic vision to "take pictures."

B. D.

Who is quickyly becoming a George Lottermoser fan..:-)