Subject: RE: [Leica] Panoramas using the Noctilux
From: "Zeissler, Mitch" <mzeissle@gcipoa.gannett.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 10:41:17 -0400

Thanks; it was *very* much a labor of love!  That 40 hours was spread
over many weeknights and some weekends.  When I got tired or wanted to
consider the next step, I would break off for several days or more
before going at it again.

FWIW, this shot is about 3 miles from our vacation property.

/Mitch