Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: PX K-25
From: Tom.Henson@bakerbotts.com
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 10:15:58 -0500

Henry Posner said:

<Our Kodak rep was emphatic that 25 was the only Kodachrome being
discontinued. Doesn't mean he was correct, but he was emphatic. What is the
specific URL of the page where you saw the notice?
- --

Henry here is the link. It is for Kodachrom 200 professional. Perhaps it is
only the professional version of this film that is going away.

I believe that is what someone else said earlier on this subject.

I hope the link does not wrap and become unuseable.

http://www.kodak.com/cgi-bin/webCatalog.pl?section=&cc=US&lc=en&product=KODA
CHROME+200+Professional+Film+(PKL)

You may have to copy the entire URL and then paste it into a browser to get
it to work properly.

Tom Henson