Subject: [Leica] Golden Touch Camera Repair
From: "Jay Burleson" <jayburleson@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 11:33:18 -0700

Well, after 5 years of medium duty use, I was thinking about having the old
M6 cla'd. Then on a trip to Montana, the meter failed...
I was able to make use of Sunny 16 and my slides had an 85% hit rate of good
exposures. I was pleasantly surprised. I hadn't done seat of the pants
metering since college, and it's nice to know that it's still in the brain.
Anyway, when I got home, I packaged up the camera and sent it to Sherry at
Golden Touch. Imagine my surprise 23 days later, when UPS brings me a box.
In it is my M6, sporting several new parts, and looking like a brand new
camera. Plus an invoice, saying pay upon receipt. On top of that, the price
was extremely reasonable.
Sherry doesn't know me from Adam.
But after this service, I'll use her forever, and tell everyone else the
same.

Thank you kindly, Sherry!

Jay Burleson
"There is a thin line between coincidence and fate, my friend."
UPDATED 5-30-01: http://www.jayburleson.com/