Subject: Re: [Leica] my first noctilux images
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 23:01:17 +0100

David

I really do think that Vuescan gets a lot of potential out of the LS-30.
The only way I could get a decent scan of the Neopan 1600 was to use Vuescan
with the Kodak, TMax-100, TMax CI=.80 settings on the colour tab.  Strange
to set up for a 100 speed film to get the best scan for a 1600 speed film,
but that setting captured much more of the detail and contrast of the
images.

Simon

http://www.sclamb.com