Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Panoramics using Leica
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 18:05:01 -0500

Andrew

So, that's how you do it! I've been dying to know since I first saw the
images. Must be a lot of overlap if you stitch 6 shots form a 16mm. Do you
find that more overlap makes it more difficult to stitch things together?

Dave

(PS. I find that a joystick is also handy for managing pitch and roll. At
least in MS Flight Simulator)