Subject: [Leica] 1/15
From: brad daly <bwdaly@hiwaay.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 22:17:56 -0500

and now for something completely different . . .

i finally got a chance to shoot my new m6 and 50mm summicron.  i was amazed
that i could hand-hold at 1/15th of a second and maintain sharpness.
there's no way in england's green and pleasant land i could have done that
with my EOS.

even that bad images look good.  all are properly exposed and in focus.  i
don't know why i didn't buy a leica years ago.

- --brad

- --
brad daly	                  bwdaly@hiwaay.net
photographs: http://home.hiwaay.net/~bwdaly
"I can't imagine anything good about being blind and lame at the same time."
	--Alvin Straight
"War, what is it good for?  It's good for business."
	--Billy Bragg