Subject: Re: [Leica] moral certainty
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 20:53:42 -0700

In our case, that certainty will only come after we prosecute every
commissioned and noncommissioned officer guilty of committing and
ordering a war crime and crimes against humanity. That goes for every
Ally entity that collaborated in the prosecution of the terror in South
East Asia.
Of course, as a photographer of conscience I would be morally bound to
photograph, with my Leica and Rollei, the whole process of our national catharsis.

Slobodan Dimitrov