Subject: [Leica] LEICA LENSES and stuff RICOH GR1 - going cheap!
From: Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 01:18:01 -0700

Hi ... I'm interested in the 90mm Hexar.  However, all I can
afford right now is $400.00 (my lens money just got eaten up
by the need to buy a new washing machine!)

My biggest concern is the compatibility with my M3. A local
shop will allow me to try their  Hexar 90 and make sure that
the compatibility issues are not a problem.  I would like an
opportunity to do likewise with the lens you're offering.
Might that be possible?
- --
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:belinkoff@earthlink.net