Subject: Re: [Leica] have a beer, everyone
From: Tarek Charara <tarek.charara@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 14:35:45 +0200

le 13/07/01 2:26, Tina Manley à images@InfoAve.Net a écrit :

> they will bite through blue
> jeans, you can't breathe without getting them in your nose and mouth,
> etc.

I have had this experience in Lebanon. I was supposed to take pictures of an
ancient chapel built by ethiopian monks in a hidden grotto, up in northern
lebanon... After walking and climbing for 3 hours we finally arrived to the
place... I didn't see much of it, I had a cloud of mosquitos hovering over
my head and I was doing a sort of mysterious dance, jumping arround waving
my arms and slapping myself (thinking I would kill a few mosquitos...).
These beasts bit me through the jeans and through the tennis socks!

This mosquito magnet thing, does it work on batteries? Heavy? I'd love to
bring one with me next time I have to go up there in the lebanese
mountains...

Tarek