Subject: Re: [Leica] How good is the 50mm Summitar?
From: David Degner <ddegner@morris.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 08:46:49 -0400

Even though I only had my summarit for a week I fell in love with
it.  First it matched my M3.  Second it had that nice little nob on it so I
could gestimate what I was focused at just by feel.  Third the shots had
something old about them. I will admit that I broke down and bought the new
summicron because people were yelling at me to get rid of that heathen old
lens.  But I loved it.

Good luck,
David Degner