Subject: [Leica] Re: Where We Post From
From: Henry Posner <henryp@bhphotovideo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 10:28:17 -0400

At 12:15 AM 07/13/2001, you wrote:
>I honor and respect those that served our country in Vietnam and I regret
>that I lacked the courage to volunteer and serve with them.

One can honor and respect those who served overseas and equally honor and
respect those who stood here and decried the plethora of misery and
politics which sent them there. Declining to volunteer and serve there does
not, a priori, indicate a lack of courage. Those who stood here, facing the
anger of their fellow Americans, to raise voice (and fist) in an effort to
change government policy, displayed their own kind of courage.

<<MY OPINION, not my employer's>>

hp