Subject: RE: [Leica] have a beer, everyone
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 10:19:10 -0500

Tina,

>>I've ordered a Mosquito Magnet which is supposed to attract them by
simulating human breath, suck them into a bag, and asphyxiate them.<<

You've must post some pictures when you get it. I'm dying to see what it
looks like. Some inventor must have really hated mosquitoes.

>>The first time I went to the Mosquito Coast in Honduras everybody warned
me
about how horrible the mosquitoes would be - they will bite through blue
jeans, you can't breathe without getting them in your nose and mouth,
etc. <<

And you still went! I'd have chickened out. The biting I could handle. But
not the nose and mouth thing. Yikes!

Dave