Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 1/15
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 15:10:35 -0400

The C***n IS technology and by association the N***n VR is an amazing bit of
technological fireworks.  When the 75-300 came out I played with the lens on
an RT (no mirror blackout).  Out of a five shot burst I had 2 sharp(count
every eyelash sharp, well ok as sharp as a consumer zoom gets) at 1/2
second.  Obviously the subject didn't move during the test.

I think the seasickness effect varies by individual because it is well
reported but I don't know anybody who suffers.  There is a good review on
Dick Halsteads site http://dirckhalstead.org/issue0101/cameracorner.htm
This is a good site to visit and I especially appreciate Bill Pierce's
insight, which gets me on topic.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com