Subject: [Leica] WAS:have a beer, NOW: damn mosquitos! ;-)
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 18:40:18 -0700

John Collier wrote:

> [...]
(thankfully not this year). <<<<<<

OK John a big thanks for that information, as I arrive Edmonton  28 July for
the World Athletic Championships and I don't want to see one damn mosquito
as they and I do not have any affinity for each other simply because they
love my blood and I want them dead!;-)

Do please look after this bug problem before I arrive, that's a good fellow!
;-) thank you.
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant