Subject: RE: [Leica] have a beer, everyone
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 11:25:53 +0200

The opening sentence, 'The Mosquito Magnet™ mimics a large mammal..' would
worry me a little, there are no mosquitoes but it smells as if you're in the
middle of a herd of elephants :-)

But seriously, anything that could remove mosquitoes from by immediate
surroundings has to be applauded, I hate the things. Thanks to all you folks
for giving me locations for myself and my Leicas (on topic?) to avoid - to
think that I get annoyed by the little ones in the eastern Med..

Steve