Subject: Re: [Leica] Mark Davidson's portait PAW
From: "Mark E Davison" <dmark8@qwest.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 09:38:14 -0700

Alastair,

Thanks for commenting. I'm going back to Kodak Portra for color portraits--I
was trying to capture my friend's tan after a long South Pacific voyage, but
the Supra just doesn't do it (too beet red in the shadows).

I'll try to get a shot of my friend on his boat with a wider lens. This
particular set of surroundings (a bar and grill) might have conveyed some of
my friend's character, but they were busy and distracting beyond belief.

Mark