Subject: Re: RE: Re: [Leica] hc-110 and ilford hp5? am i crazy?
From: ShadCat11@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 13:16:25 EDT

<<> I will stare vacantly at my screen until reply.

Allen,

What dilution do you use with your Xtol?  The magic seems to happen at 1:3

(based solely on hearsay; I haven't tried it yet).

Dan

Invariably 1:1.  I always got good results, but maybe you are right, I'll
give it a try.  Come to think of it, I had a similar experience some years
back with T-Max developer.  I wasn't much impressed with TMY/T-Max diluted
1:4, but at 1:9 the combo was terrific.

Dang!  Been shoting nothing but color last few week, don't have the usual
backlog of B&W to be processed.  Guess I'll have to go out and make photos
instead of all that yard work I was so looking forward to doing.  Oh, well,
work comes first.

Allen Zak