Subject: RE: [Leica] Should I buy a Noctilux?
From: brad daly <bwdaly@hiwaay.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 18:47:48 -0500

frank:

>Suggest Ibuprofen first, just in case!  I loved the F1 aperture, but lugging
>the camera around was a drag..... of course, this may not bother you.....

as a migrant from EOS, i always do a double take when anyone on here
mentions the heaviness of leicas and their lenses.  i've never toted around
a noctilux, of course, but i constantly think to myself, "my god, this
thing is light," when shooting with my new camera.

it's small and light and quiet, everything my EOS 3 is not.  the EOS 3 has
some advantages, of course.  it's a lovely machine, and autofocus is nice,
especially when you are, as i was today, trying to photography two puppies
running around the yard.

- --brad

- --
brad daly	                  bwdaly@hiwaay.net
photographs: http://home.hiwaay.net/~bwdaly
"I can't imagine anything good about being blind and lame at the same time."
	--Alvin Straight
"War, what is it good for?  It's good for business."
	--Billy Bragg

Replies: Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] Should I buy a Noctilux?)