Subject: Re: [Leica] hc-110 and ilford hp5? am i crazy?
From: Dave Jenkins <djphoto@vol.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 21:16:43 -0400

I haven't heard much discussion of T-Max developer on this forum, but
T-Max and Hp-5+ at 800 is my standard combination for street and
available light photography. I'm very pleased with the results I get.

HC-110 with Tri-X or HP-5 is okay if you like lots of grain.

I tried X-Tol for a while, but learned the hard way (on some important
film) about its tendency to go dead in the bottle. Back to T-Max.

Dave Jenkins