Subject: Re: [Leica] Should I buy a Noctilux?
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:20:16 +0100

Ah, now is there someone out there who has a Noctilux and Summilux (if so
please explain your thinking, source of income, address for begging letters
etc!)  A straight comparison of the same image under identical lighting but
at f/1 and f/1.4 on the Noctilux and f/1.4 on the Summilux would be
interesting to see and, as you say, the viewing would say more than the
technical analysis.

Simon