Subject: RE: [Leica] Should I buy a Noctilux?
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 10:19:43 -0400

> >http://www.greenspun.com/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg.tcl?msg_id=00574K
>
> I got a 404

Huh.  I was able to pull it up just fine (MS IE 5); a very interesting
comparison, but one that ultimately tells me nothing I hadn't already known
or suspected.  I guess the _only_ thing that will satisfy my curiosity is
seeing the images firsthand, and that would likely mean having to buy (no
one rents Leica here) the lenses myself--a rather expensive proposition.

Dan