Subject: RE: [Leica] re: should i buy a noctilux?
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 14:54:01 -0400

Kyle wrote:

> also, as the DOF is so incredibly shallow, i'm not sure what kind of
> street photos you'd get unless you focus a lot faster and more accurately
> than i do or you're shooting things that aren't moving....

Stephen Holloway has made a Noctilux-street-shooting believer out of me.  He
says 75% of these Noctilux photos were taken at f1:

www.deepturtle.com

Hard to argue with these results, though I have little doubt he can focus
faster than I can (though I'm working on it!).

Dan

Replies: Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] re: should i buy a noctilux?)