Subject: [Leica] Viso lenses?
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 12:33:18 -0700

I was just away on vacation for a week, and in my travels was seduced by a new-condition Viso 3 with the 5x smokestack finder.  Now of course I need lenses to put on it (and focussing mounts too, I guess).  I'm thinking of longer lenses rather than macro(the idea of a 400/6.8 is kind of cool).  I was wondering if people had recommendations or advice, both about lenses and the Visoflex in general.

Paul

Replies: Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Viso lenses?)