Subject: Re: [Leica] Proffered: A little modification
From: David Degner <ddegner@morris.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 16:15:56 -0400

I tried a tie wrap and it just dosn't feel good.  Having the wire go all
the way around the focusing ring feels a little disconcerting and could
mess up my Zen.

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca> (RE: [Leica] Proffered: A little modification)
Reply from David Degner <ddegner@morris.com> (RE: [Leica] Proffered: A little modification)