Subject: Re: [Leica] Proffered: A little modification
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 23:47:04 EDT

In a message dated 7/16/01 10:27:16 PM, ddh@home.com writes:

> So far I have nice pictures of a 5 foot long snake, a few robins,
>
>> a squirrel and a few possums and I didn't have to spend money on
>
>> expensive zoom lenses.
>
>Dan Honemann jokingly replied:
>
>Nor dinner.

A few years ago I read an article, I think in the New Yorker Magazine, about
2 scientists (husband and wife) who were trying to get an idea of the
populations of various wild animals by doing a census of roadkill.  If the
remains were not too ripe, they became dinner.  As I remember the author
respectfully declined sharing a meal.
Richard Wasserman