Subject: Re: [Leica] re: should i buy a noctilux?
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 14:14:29 EDT

Dans un courrier daté du 17/07/01 19:47:51 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
icommag@toad.net a écrit :

> Yes, I think Stephen has an unusually good eye and reflects for street
>  photography. One thing that I have recently found out after buying an M6TTL
>  and using it's meter, is I find for SP the TTL meter to be a major
>  distraction when i am trying to shoot fast (which you pretty much have to
do
>  for SP). To focus and then have to futz around with that TTL meter is to
>  much lost time. So i have gone back to my meterless M2/M3 and using a
>  handmeter. With getting a hand meter reading you get your setting then
>  nothing much is really going to change light wise, if the sun comes out
from
>  behind a cloud in about 10 seconds you can get another reading and adjust.
>  With B&W you get at least a one stop exposure latitude.
>
>  sl

If you want meter less M6 , kick off the batteries .
BTW I find that classic M6's leds are less disturbing
than the TTL with it's central light .

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE
will soon be moving to Metz