Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] Kind of Neat
From: Bob Walkden <bob@web-options.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 19:55:16 +0100

Hi,

I happen to have the NG for Feb 1970 in front of me. I have a whole
load of back-copies about Ethiopia (Eritrea was part of Ethiopia at
the time) from researching my own visits to the country. The story
mentioned on the ebay site is on p. 186, by writer/photographer Victor
Englebert. It's very good, and very well photographed. He was lucky
to get away from that part of the country with his bollocks still
attached (assuming they are).

I hope my cameras look as good as that one sometime.

- ---

 Bob

mailto:bob@web-options.com

I don't want to achieve immortality through my work.
I want to achieve it through not dying.

- - Woody Allen

Replies: Reply from Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Kind of Neat)
Message from Daniel Bowdoin <danlb@mindspring.com> (RE: [Leica] Kind of Neat)