Subject: [Leica] Re: model release
From: MEBérubé <photog@pivot.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 18:02:13 -0400

At 07:35 PM 7/16/01 -0700, Mxsmanic wrote:
>David Degner writes:
> > I took a picture of a road kill squirrel yesterday
> > at .7 meters.  I was able to get his whole body in
> > the shot with some of the blood splatter going out
> > both sides, i don't think he minded that I got that
> > close to him.
>
>Did you obtain a release, just to be safe?

Only need that release if shooting road kill in France or Quebec (aka New
France.)
Otherwise, the squirrel has no right to complain as he was in such a sad
state in public forum.

<My opinion, not my employers....oh wait I'm self employed...ok, it's my
employers opinion too I guess.> ;)

je me souviens,
Michael E. Berube
http:/www.GoodPhotos.com