Subject: Re: [Leica] Mosquitoes, DR. BLACKTAPE, and other pests
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 15:55:26 -0700

Hi Mike....Sorry Mike that my post elicited your sarcastic esteem.   You are
however attacking the wrong guy, on the wrong subject,  on the wrong list.
If you want to prepare a serious statement on this  subject,  please do so,
post it to a medical list, and let us know where to find it. I personally
will be happy to read it, and learn from it, and respond....  as I feel we
truly know very little about this  important issue.

Meanwhile I would respond the same if I was reading about the Noctilux on
the medical lists that I belong to. regrets, Steve
- -----