Subject: Re: [Leica] Film scanner advice
From: Tarek Charara <tarek.charara@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 09:46:29 +0200

I use the Photo CD a lot and find that some slides/B&W negatives (more than
20%) lose shadow/highlight details. Color negatives seem to come out better.
I don't know if this is retailer dependant or if it has to do with Photo CD.

Tarek

Replies: Reply from "Douglas Landrum" <dflandrum@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Film scanner advice)