Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Light meter stop work
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 12:55:52 EDT

Dans un courrier daté du 18/07/01 05:59:28 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
robertocd@bol.com.br a écrit :

> The light meter of my Leica M6 stop working.
>  The last time that I used it everything was ok, and yesterday it just
doesn'
> t worked.
>  I'm already checked the batteries.
>  Any idea?
>
>  Thanks
>  Roberto

When you test batteries with a voltmeter , the charge is very low because
the voltmeter has a very high impedance and your battery has a very small
amount of current to deliver .
This means your battery can show a good voltage , but this one drops a lot
when your battery is " loaded " by the M6 circuitry .
Try a new set of batteries before alarming yourself .

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE
will soon be moving to Metz