Subject: Re: [Leica] going mainstream
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 10:58:44 -0700

Kyle Cassidy wrote:
><Snip>
> corpse of an 8 point buck, grinning from ear to ear, it would have
> recieved nothing but praise  here. except from mark rabiner, who would
> have posted "hey! that deer  got shot twice!" and nobody would have known
> what he meant one way or the other.

I don't know was i seeing bullet holes in zone II that others could not?

Oh i get it! once with the gun once with the camera.
I'm still on my first cup of coffee.

I'm starting to feel the same way about big game hunting as big fish fishing.
They've had "the storm" on cable every night. Those big fishes are like big beings!
I'm going to give them up for lent!
:)

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon