Subject: Re: [Leica] A little modification
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 19:43:24 -0600

Well if you do not want to use a cable tie then pick out the spot where you
would like a "marker", rough the area slightly with fine sandpaper, clean it
with alcohol and then use two part epoxy to glue on a small bead. Leica use
to, on request, drill and fit a small handle to the focusing ring.

John Collier