Subject: [Leica] panorama ding dong
From: Malcolm McCullough <MM4@mm-croy.mottmac.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 11:49:00 +0100

John Brownlow informed and entertained us, as usual, with:

>One of the panos I have yet to stitch together has the same woman in almost
>every frame. She walks into camera, waits at the kerb and crosses the
>street. It was totally unintentional.
>
>One of my previously posted pans has the same car in twice but nobody
>noticed.

Reminds me of the annual school photo with a Circuit (spelling?) panoramic
camera. Usually at least one pupil would attempt to get in both ends of the
picture by starting at extreme camera left, running around the back after
the lens had passed, then standing at extreme camera right.

1471 (McCullough, AMB); Newcastle RGS